THE UTE BLOKES
Mobile Ute Accessories Fitting and Sales
SERVICING BRISBANE & SUNSHINE COAST PETER : 0406668982
The first step in choosing a suitable battery management system is to clearly identify the electrical equipment you intend to fit to your vehicle. Electric winches, fridges, auxiliary driving lights, communication equipment, etc. all have different requirements and they can flatten a battery very quickly without the appropriate dual battery management system installed.
Things to look for in a management system-
• Automatic systems that link batteries for charging and isolate batteries for discharging.
• Easy installation - no alterations to vehicles wiring.
• The ability to use "Start" & "Deep Cycle" Batteries together.
• Monitoring voltage of both "Start" & "Auxiliary" batteries.
• Priority charging to the "Start" battery.
• Spike voltage protection to EFI and automotive computer systems.
• The ability to be installed to an extensive range of vehicles with varying alternator output.
Modern computerised vehicles require state-of-the-art dual battery management systems that automatically monitor the voltage and isolate spikes to ensure adequate protection of the electrical systems.
The ute blokes can supply a host of quality systems to suit your needs and also offer expert installations and yes we will come to you.
TOYOTA PRADO 12INCH BATTERY SYSTEM
Navara Ute Accessories - Hilux Ute Accessories - Triton Ute Accessories - Rodeo Ute Accessories - BT50 Ute Accessories - Ranger Ute Accessories - Alloy Trays - Steel Trays -
Ute Accessories - Ute Canopeis - Ute Toolboxes - Ute Racks - Mobile Accessory Fitting - Ute Lids - Brisbane - Sunshine Coast - Ute Rubber Mats - Ute Towbars - Ute Rolltops
Sliding Canvass Canopy - Ute Suspension - Used Ute Accessories